2017 BMW C Evolution DEMO
2017 C Evolution Demo - ZL08555 - Right
N1T Ionic Silver Met/Electric Green N/C
519 Heated Grips $250.00
5H1 Long Range N/C
775 Comfort Seat $145.00
Net Total $14,145.00
Destination Charge $495.00
Discount Amount N/C
Total Suggested Price $14,640.00
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
Tomorrow is not a compromise.
You can experience tomorrow’s urban mobility today with the BMW C evolution – without compromise. On the contrary: this electrically powered maxi-scooter combines sustainability, dynamics and agility with a design that catches everyone’s eye. Every other vehicle in urban traffic will get left behind along with the noise and fumes. The powerful, completely electric engine guarantees immediate torque and a riding range of up to 99 miles. This model also comes in four riding modes, and intelligent energy recuperation during braking and accelerating. Riding performance of the highest order, environmental friendliness, and innovative technology – the C evolution stands for riding pleasure without compromise.
Charged up propulsion.
Contrary to conventional internal combustion engines, the C evolution’s electric engine provides peak torque from a standstill, instead gradually building up to the peak torque. With peak output of 48 hp (35 kW) and 53 lb-ft (72 Nm) of torque at the crankshaft, this machine provides immediate riding pleasure. The maximum speed is electronically limited to 80 mph to ensure optimized power consumption and range. With acceleration from 0 – 30 mph in only 2.8 seconds, you’ll quickly leave the traffic behind when the light turns green.
More range, more riding pleasure.
The C evolution uses the newest generation of battery modules. They are equivalent to those used in the BMW i3 and enable the C evolution to achieve a range of up to 99 miles. The battery can be charged with its integrated charger at a common 110-volt household socket or with a fast-charge cable at a 220-volt charging station or optional household wall box.
A design that embodies the future.
The shape of the C evolution is at first sight typical of BMW Motorrad. LED lights and a big TFT display reflect BMW’s technological leadership, while the striking split-face fairing shares its DNA with the rest of BMW Motorrad family. A statement is set by the new, attractive color-Ionic Silver Metallic with an Electric Green accent color. The graphic on the side covering adds to the electric scooter’s modern appearance. High-quality fit, finish and attention to detail complete the design elements of the C evolution.
- Type: Liquid-cooled electric-drive motor
- Max. output: 48 hp (35 kW) at 4,650 rpm
- Max. torque: 53 lb.-ft (72 Nm) from 0 to 4,650 rpm
- Maximum speed: 80 mph (electronically limited)
- Acceleration 0-30mph: approx. 2.8 s
- Range: 99 miles
- Recuperation: Automatic recuperation when coasting and braking
- Battery: Air-cooled lithium-ion high-voltage battery with auxiliary cooling fan
- Battery Voltage: 133 V (nominal)
- Charging Rate: 3 kW, integrated charging unit
- Charging: On-board charging socket type 1; charging cable with country-specific plug
- Charging time at 110 V / 12 A: approx.. 9:20 h for 100%; 80% in approx.. 7:50 h
- Charging time at 220 V / 12 A: approx.. 4:30 h for 100%; 80% in approx.. 3:50 h
- Secondary battery: 12 V / 8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Drive: Belt drive
- Frame: Tubular steel with die-cast aluminum sections
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Single-sided swing arm with direct-link spring strut and spring pre-load with 7 manually adjustable settings
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.7 in. / 4.5 in. (120 mm / 115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.4 in. (1,610 mm)
- Castor: 3.7 in. (95 mm)
- Steering head angle: 65.9 deg.
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 15 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 15 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 R 15
- Tires, rear: 160/60 R 15
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, dual-piston floating calipers, diameter 270 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 270 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 86.2 in. (2,190 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 37.3 in. (947 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 49.4 in. (1,255 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 30.1 in. (765 mm) Standard; comfort seat: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 68.7 in. (1,745 mm) Standard; comfort seat: 69.7 in. (1,770 mm)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 606 lb. (275 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 981 lb. (445 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 375 lb. (170 kg)
- Engine Type
- Electric-drive motor
- Drive System
- Belt drive
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down fork Ø 40 mm
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, dual-piston floating calipers, diameter 270 mm
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R 15
- Rear Suspension
- Single-sided swing arm with direct-link spring strut and spring pre-load with 7 manually adjustable settings
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 270 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 R 15
- Curb Weight
- 606 lb. (275 kg)
- Seat Height
- 30.1 in. (765 mm); Optional: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- 63.4 in. (1,610 mm)
- Ionic Silver Metallic/Electric Green