2018 Triumph Thruxton 1200 R
2018 Thruxton 1200 R - TR852222 - Right
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The Thruxton takes the modern classic sports bike to the highest level, combining beautifully sharp and imposing styling with a wealth of high-quality details. Powered by the 1200c ‘high-power’ engine it delivers game-changing torque, performance and capability.
The combination of head-turning style, spine-tingling performance, unparalleled heritage and character make the Thruxton the real deal and the ultimate modern classic café racer.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parrellel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 97.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 97 hp (72 kW) @ 6750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 82.6 ft. lb. (112 Nm) @ 4950 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminium
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke 17 x 3.5 in., aluminium rims
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke 17 x 5 in., aluminium rims
- Front Tires: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tires: 160/60 ZR17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip ready, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display.
- Width Handlebars: 29.3 in. (710 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 40.5 in. (1030 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Rake: 22.7º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (90.8 mm)
- Dry Weight: 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal.
- CO2 figures: EURO 4 Standard: 106.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm cartidge forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310mm discs, Nissin 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR17
- 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 22.7 deg.
- 3.6 in. (90.8 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Korosi Red, Competition Green, Pure White