2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Stock Image: Jet Black
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The superb Tiger 800 XCx can take on any adventure, giving you one of the most off-road focused set-ups ever seen on a Triumph Tiger 800.
The XCx is a ride with real off-road poise and capability. The front 21-inch wheel and more responsive, mass-optimised, Triumph 800 Triple engine are just two of the many features, innovations and modifications that have been designed into the latest generation of this thrilling off-road adventurer.
As soon as you leave the beaten track, you’ll benefit from the new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right where you need it most. The new 'Off-Road Pro' riding mode allows you to experience the adventure even more by turning off the ABS and traction control. In addition, category-defining core technologies include ride-by-wire throttle and an all-new Brembo front braking system.
Tear up the maps, your adventure just got bigger – and even better.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc (48.8 cu in)
- Bore Stroke: 2.92 x 2.44 in. (74.05 x 61.9 mm)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Spoked, 21 x 2.15 in.
- Rear Wheels: Spoked, 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 90/90-21
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 43 mm upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 220 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 215 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and five rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track).
- Width Handlebars: 31.69 in. (805 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 54.72 in. (1,390 mm)
- Seat Height: 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Rake: 23.4 º
- Trail: 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Dry Weight: 205 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- Thrilling new generation 800cc engine providing more power and torque low down
- Lower ratio 1st gear improving acceleration and off-road traction
- Lighter, freer-flowing exhaust
- New ‘Off Road Pro’ riding mode
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- LED Daytime Running Light DRL set-up
- 5 riding modes: Off road pro, road, rain, off road and sport
- Brembo premium front brakes
- Premium Adjustable WP front and rear suspension
- 5 position screen and aero deflectors
- Updated Cruise Control
- Laced wheels including 21” front
- Bridgestone Battlewing tyres
- Switchable ABS and Traction Control
- Engine protection bars
- Aluminium sump guard
- Aluminium radiator guard
- Tailored ergonomics - adjustable seat height, handlebar position, brake and clutch levers
- On Board computer
- 12V & USB Power Sockets
- Hand guards
- Ergonomic Switchcubes and 5-way Joystick
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc (48.8 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.92 x 2.44 in. (74.05 x 61.9 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- WP 43 mm upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 220 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 215 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2-piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Seat Height
- 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- 23.4 deg.
- 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 205 kg
- Jet Black