2019 BMW C400X
2019 C400X - S876226 - Right side
19CX C 400 X US USD 6,795.00
N2U Black Storm Metallic 2 N/C
ZSL Select Package $1,100.00
192 LED Style Element N/C
193 Keyless Ride N/C
6AB Connectivity N/C
5AB Internal Code N/C
Net Total $7,895.00
Destination Charge $495.00
Total Suggested Price $8,390.00
* For 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $495.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The BMW C 400 X.
Make more of your city.
The C 400 X gives you the opportunity to take advantage of everything that the city has to offer while you're on the move. It's a mid-size scooter that easily overcomes the challenges of travel in a city. Just take your favorite songs with you on the scooter and experience the city to your own personal soundtrack. You can make plans with friends on your connected smartphone without dismounting while you cruise comfortably through the metropolis. With the C 400 X, your city and routes become an open space of your own.
- Keyless Ride: The following closing functions are controlled: ignition, handlebars, bench, fuel filler cap, storage compartment.
- Windscreen: The panels provide the perfect balance of wind and weather protection against a narrow and maneuverable front.
- Connectivity: Via the TFT display and the BMW Motorrad Multi-Control panel, vehicle and connectivity peripherals can be conveniently operated.
- Engine: Perfectly adapted to the needs of the city.
- Keyless Ride: Start your scooter with ease with keyless ride.
- Smartphone charging case: Keep your smartphone or keys handy.
- Automatic Stability Control: Ensure your safety in adverse road conditions.
- Flexcase: Perfect solution for additional luggage space.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder engine, four valves, single overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 69.6 mm
- Capacity: 350 cc
- Rated output: 34 hp (25 kW) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 26 lb-ft (35 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.5 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 86 mph
- Fuel consumption: 67 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three Phase 316 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 9 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Centrifugal clutch
- Gearbox: CVT gearbox
- Drive: Two step spur gearing
- Frame: Tubular steel with die-cast aluminum sections
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic front fork, Ø 35 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Two sided aluminum swingarm, double spring struts, adjustable preload
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.3" / 4.4" (110 mm / 112 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.6" (1,565 mm)
- Castor: 3.2" (81 mm)
- Steering head angle: 63.6°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 15"
- Rim, rear: 4.25 x 14"
- Tires, front: 120/70 R 15
- Tires, rear: 150/70 R 14
- Brake, front: Double disc brake, diameter 265 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 87" (2,210 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 32.8" (835 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 51.4" (1,305 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 30.5", Low Seat: 29.9"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 69.3", Low Seat: TBD
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 893 lbs (405 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 443 lbs (201 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 3.4 gal (12.8 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4 l)
- Adjustable Rear Suspension Spring Preload
- Center Stand
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- CVT Transmission
- Flex Case
- LED Tail Light
- LED Turn Signals
- Power Socket
- On-Board Computer
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Torque Control Assist
- Twin LED Headlights
- Upside-Down Forks
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke single cylinder engine
- 350 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 69.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.5 : 1
- CVT gearbox
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic front fork, Ø 35 mm
- Front Brakes
- Double disc brake, diameter 265 mm, 4-piston fixed calipers
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R 15
- Rear Suspension
- Two sided aluminum swingarm, double spring struts, adjustable preload
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, single piston floating caliper
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R 14
- Curb Weight
- 450 lb. (204 kg)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 30.5 in., Low Seat: 29.9 in.
- 61.6 in. (1,565 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal. (12.8 L)
- Alpine White, Black Storm Metallic