2019 BMW G310R
2019 G310R - R857756 - Left
NA5 Racing Red N/C
Net Total $4,845.00
Destination Charge $495.00
Total Suggested Price $5,340.00
* For over 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $495.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
THE BMW G 310 R.
The BMW G 310 R is the essence of riding pleasure. It was built for pulsing cities and those who simply love riding motorcycles. It is maneuverable, easy to handle and sporty at the same time. Regardless of your height, you'll immediately feel at home on the BMW G 310 R. The bike is lightweight, yet a real powerhouse with its 313 cc engine. Get to work, the next hot spot or out of the city safely and reliably on the G 310 R. Premium quality, excellent workmanship and extraordinary technology ensure intense riding pleasure.
- Gold-anodized upside-down forks: Makes the bike a first-class ride. (European model shown.)
- Gold brake calipers: Deliver an impressive touch and feature ABS for outstanding power and safety.
- Multi-function display: Large, optimally readable display with many features.
- Dynamic tank trim: Looks powerful and muscular.
- Stainless steel exhaust system: Underlines the premium quality.
- Aluminum swing arm: Ensures light weight and stability.
- Cast aluminum wheels: 17-inch wheels in the stylish turbine design.
- Innovative single-cylinder engine: Delivers proper riding enjoyment with its 313 cc.
- Type: Liquid cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four valves, two overhead camshafts and finger followers, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Capacity: 313 cc
- Rated output: 34 hp (25 kW) at 9,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 21 lb-ft (28 Nm) at 7,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.6 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 90 mph
- Fuel consumption: 71 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 308 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 8 Ah, maintenance free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed transmision integrated in the motor housing
- Drive: Chain
- Frame: Bolted Steel Frame, drive unit load-bearing, tubular steel rear frame
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside down telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload
- Suspension travel front / rear: 5.5" / 5.2" (140 mm / 131 mm)
- Wheelbase: 54.0" (1,374 mm)
- Castor: 4" (102.3 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64.9°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.0 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 4.0 x 17"
- Tires, front: 110/70 R 17
- Tires, rear: 150/60 R 17
- Brake, front: Single disc, diameter 300 mm, 4-piston fixed caliper, radially bolted
- Brake, rear: Single disc, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 78.9" (2,005 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 33.5" (849 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 42.5" (1,080 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: High Seat: 31.5", Standard Seat: 30.9", Low Seat: 30.3"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: High Seat: 70.5", Standard Seat: 69.3", Low Seat: 68.1"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 349 lbs (158.5 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 760 lbs (345 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 411 lbs (186.5 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 2.9 gal (11 l)
- Reserve: approx. 0.3 gal (1 L)
- 6-Speed Gearbox
- Adjustable Rear Suspension Spring Preload
- LED Tail Light
- Smoked Grey Turn Signal Lenses
- Upside-Down Forks
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke engine
- 313 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.6 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed transmision integrated in the motor housing
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Upside down telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single disc, diameter 300 mm, 4-piston fixed caliper, radially bolted
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 110/70 R 17
- Rear Tire
- 150/60 R 17
- 54.0 in. (1,374 mm)
- Seat Height
- High Seat: 31.5 in., Standard Seat: 30.9 in., Low Seat: 30.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.9 gal. (11 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 349 lb. (158.5 kg)
- Racing Red, Cosmic Black