2019 Triumph Speed Twin
Stock Image: Korosi Red and Storm Grey With Graphite Coachline
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
A legendary name in motorcycling, the original Triumph Speed Twin was quite rightly renowned worldwide as a motorbike that set a new benchmark for thrilling power and sublime handling.
In keeping with this incredible heritage, today’s all-new 1200cc Speed Twin delivers a step change all over again with class-leading handling and performance supported by advanced rider technology in a beautifully modern custom style. This is a brand new performance icon that introduces a next generation of dynamic capability; a modern classic custom roadster, with a totally intuitive and accessible feel, advanced technology, exhilarating torque delivery and a distinctive British twin sound.
The new Speed Twin blends Triumph’s timeless DNA with cutting edge Thruxton-tuned performance, together with elegant finishes and detailing, and modern classic stripped-back custom style and poise.
- Next Generation Dynamic Performance: The new Speed Twin delivers a precise, agile and dynamic modern ride with a confidence-inspiring intuitive feel. The first of its kind in the modern classic world, the Speed Twin enjoys class-leading handling with a dedicated new chassis and high specification suspension set-up, premium twin Brembo 4-piston axial floating calipers and twin discs, ABS and switchable traction control, accessible low seat height and comfortable engaged riding position.
- Advanced Technology & Class Leading Finish & Detailing: The Speed Twin’s amazing ride quality is supported by incredible advanced rider technology such as three riding modes (Road, Rain and Sport), torque-assist clutch, and LED lighting; all as standard. The bike’s stunning modern classic looks are completed by a contemporary stripped-back custom style and poise, and a host of crafted features, high spec aluminium finishes and beautiful details.
- Premium Aluminium Details: Category-leading finishes and detailing include premium brushed aluminum front and rear mudguards, throttle body covers, side panel finishers and heel guards, bright anodized forged aluminum headlight brackets, and a clear anodized aluminum swingarm.
- Three Riding Modes: Three selectable riding mode options – Road, Rain and Sport – control dedicated throttle maps and traction control settings to suit riding conditions and rider preferences for an optimum riding experience.
- Twin Upswept Sports Silencers: Contemporary black megaphone twin upswept sports silencers contribute to the thrilling deep British roar that lives up to the Speed Twin’s legendary name. Triumph’s innovative uninterrupted flowing exhaust header run contains a hidden cat box.
- LED Lighting: For greater durability and power efficiency, the Speed Twin incorporates LED rear light and indicators. Where local legislation allows, an LED Daytime Running light is incorporated into the headlight.
- Feature-Packed Twin Clocks: Super-stylish contemporary 3D dial faces incorporate a digital menu system accessed by handlebar mounted scroll button. Key features include; rider mode setting, gear position, odometer, trip settings, range to empty, clock, and fuel level.
- High Spec Wheels and Tires: New lightweight 7-spoke 17-inch cast aluminum wheels and Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3 tires all significantly contribute to the Speed Twin’s dynamic roadster handling.
- Monza Fuel Cap: Flip up and fill quickly; a stylish touch that’s in keeping with the Speed Twin’s contemporary custom looks.
- Bar End Mirrors: Ensure excellent wide-view rear visibility during your ride with these great looking bar end mirrors.
- Accessible Low Seat Height: The Speed Twin’s new bench seat has an accessible seat height of 805mm and has been developed for enhanced rider and pillion comfort.
- Over 80 Custom Accessories: Enhance the style, comfort and capability of your Speed Twin with a choice of over 80 ride-focused accessories to reflect your own personal riding needs.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6mm
- Stroke: 80mm
- Compression: 11.0 :1
- Max Power EC: 96 hp (72kW) @ 6,750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 82.6 ft. lb. (112Nm) @ 4,950 rpm
- System: Multi-point, sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed 2-into-2 exhaust system with twin brushed silencers
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel with aluminum cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminum
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy, 17 x 3.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy, 17 x 5.0 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tyre: 160/60 ZR17
- Front Suspension: 41mm cartridge forks, 4.7 in. (120mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shocks with adjustable preload, 4.7 in. (120mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 305mm discs, Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analog speedometer, analog tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range-to-empty indication, service indicator, clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip ready, fuel consumption display, traction control status and throttle mode display. TPMS ready.
- Width Handlebars: 29.9 in. (760mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1110mm)
- Seat Height: 31.8 in. (807mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.3 in. (1430mm)
- Rake: 22.8 º
- Trail: 3.68 in. (93.5mm)
- Dry Weight: 432 lb. (196 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal. (14.5 L)
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.0 :1
- Fuel System
- Multi-point, sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- X ring chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm cartridge forks, 4.7 in. (120mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shocks with adjustable preload, 4.7 in. (120mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305mm discs, Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 160/60 ZR17
- 56.3 in. (1430mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.8 in. (807mm)
- 22.8 deg.
- 3.68 in. (93.5mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal. (14.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 432 lb. (196 kg)
- Korosi Red and Storm Grey With Hand Painted Graphite Coachline, Silver Ice and Storm Grey With Hand Painted Graphite Coachline