2019 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA - Triumph Saddlebags Included!
2019 Tiger 1200 XCA -- Crystal White
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
When you’re ready to face the ultimate in adventure riding, the top specification 1200 XCA lets you leave the everyday behind, with a Tiger that’s now as great off-road as its always been on.
With an amazing weight saving of 22 pounds, the latest Triple engine together with huge technology, ergonomic and styling enhancements, makes this Tiger more agile and capable than ever before.
As it’s the highest spec model, there’s a serious step up in features over the XCX model to include; adaptive LED cornering lighting, Triumph Shift Assist for seamless clutchless gear changes, a premium Arrow silencer, and six riding modes including ‘Rider Programmable’ and ‘Off-Road Pro’.
- Lighter By 22 Lbs: Improving off-road capability and on-road handling, an amazing weight saving over its predecessor (and the greatest saving in the new Tiger XC line-up) has been achieved with over 100 enhancements across the whole motorcycle.
- More Powerful And Responsive Engine: Thrilling new generation Tiger 1200 XCA engine delivers more peak power (139 HP at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 90 FT-lbs (at 7,600rpm), for more immediate delivery and even better all-day road and off-road riding.
- New Premium Arrow Exhaust: The new shorter and lighter exhaust delivers a notably more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- Technology Set-Up Unique To The XCA: The highest specification XC includes a host of advanced features including; adaptive cornering lighting, six riding modes, Triumph Shift Assist, LED fog lights, heated rider and pillion seats and hill hold.
- Riding Modes: The XCA comes with a range-topping six riding modes. With 'Rain', 'Road', ‘Off-Road’, 'Sport', ‘Rider Programmable’ and the new ‘Off-Road Pro’ mode, the new XCA is ready for every challenge.
- New Wheels And High Quality Tyres: Better all-round capability. Stylish all-black wheels with a 32-spoke, aluminum rim, front wheel fitted with Metzeler Tourance tubeless tires (front R19 x 3", rear R17 x 4.5") and optional handbook-approved off-road Pirelli Scorpion set-up.
- Ergonomic Improvements: Practical enhancements offer an altogether better ride for a wider range of riders and riding styles; includes a more comfortable seat compound, and new handlebar position to improve control both off-road and on.
- Even More Tiger Style: More contemporary premium bodywork and the highest-lever level of finish and detailing with premium graphics and finishes enhance that muscular Tiger 1200 style.
- Adjustable Seat Height: The Tiger 1200 XCA features an adjustable ‘2 position’ seat mechanism allowing the rider to lower seat height by 20mm from 855mm to 835mm to suit their style and provide a more comfortable riding experience.
- High Specification Brakes: Twin 305mm floating discs and radially mounted 4-piston monobloc Brembo calipers with new BRM10B brake pads on the front, and a single 282mm disc with Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper on the back.
- High Specification Suspension: The XCA premium adjustable WP suspension is delivered by the Triumph Semi Active Suspension (TSAS) system which allows the rider to set a level of electronic control over how the bike reacts to the ride.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc
- Bore: 3.35 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.81 in. (71.4 mm)
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 141 Hp (104 kW) @ 9,350 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 90 FT-lbs (122 Nm) @ 7,600 rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheel: 32 spoke, aluminum rim, for tubeless tires 19 x 3.0 in
- Rear Wheel: 32 spoke, aluminum rim, for tubeless tires 17 x 4.5 in
- Front Tyre: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tyre: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.89 in (48 mm) upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in (193 mm) wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and six rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track/Rider-Customizable)
- Width Handlebars: 36.61 in (930 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 60.63 in (1,540 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.87 - 33.66 in (835 - 855 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.84 in (1,520 mm)
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 3.93 in (99.9 mm)
- Dry Weight: 547 lb. (248 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.2 gal.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.35 in. (85 mm) x 2.81 in. (71.4 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.89 in (48 mm) upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 7.48 in (190 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 7.6 in (193 mm) wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 11.1 in (282 mm) disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 59.84 in. (1,520 mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.87 - 33.66 in. (835 - 855 mm)
- 23.2 deg.
- 3.93 in. (99.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 547 lb. (248 kg)
- Marine, Crystal White