2019 Triumph Tiger 800 XRx - Triumph Saddle Bags Included!
Stock Image: Jet Black
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#TriumphPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, truck or RV in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
The new road-loving Tiger 800 XRX is an easy-handling adventure bike that’s perfect for touring the world’s highways, crossing city streets and also ideal if you are off the beaten track.
The XRX is a ride with a smooth delivery and a performance that generates self-assurance and poise. It features a more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, lighter exhaust system, new full color TFT instruments and switchgear, new five-position screen and four riding modes are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRX.
The 19-inch aluminum cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance tires work together with the dynamic systems and new riding position of the XRX to ensure an enjoyable comfortable all-road ride. You’ll immediately notice the control gained from a new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most. All this is in addition to the category-defining core technologies, including ride-by-wire throttle, and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRX delivers a full-on road focused adventure every single day.
- More Responsive Engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimized 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and features even more responsiveness, acceleration and character.
- Shorter Ratio First Gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New Lighter Exhaust: The new lighter, freer flowing exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology: Packed with rider-focused technology, including Triumph’s signature Daytime Running Light (DRL) system, new full-color TFT Instruments, new ergonomically designed switchcubes and 5-way joystick, updated cruise control, four riding modes, and heated grips.
- Riding Modes: The adventure-ready XRX model now has four riding modes available including; 'Rain', 'Road', ‘Off-Road’ and 'Sport' modes, the new XRX is ready to take on any challenge.
- Suspension: Front Showa suspension forks have 180mm of travel, rear suspension is delivered by a Showa monoshock set-up which is hydraulically adjustable for pre-load with a 170mm rear wheel travel,
- New Brembo Front Brakes: The new twin Brembo front braking system on the Tiger 800 XCX delivers premium braking style and capability.
- Contemporary Style: New stylish, premium bodywork, contemporary and dynamic stance and high quality badges, details and graphics accompany new colors.
- Wheels & Tires: The new Tiger 800 XRX is fitted with Metzeler Tourance Next tires and a 19’’ cast front wheel, providing confidence-inspiring traction and control in a range of environments.
- Ergonomic Improvements: Practical enhancements offer an altogether better ride; including new five-position adjustable screen and aero deflectors, a more comfortable seat compound, and a new handlebar position to improve control both off-road and on.
- Adjustable Seat Height: The Tiger 800 XRX features an adjustable ‘2 position’ seat mechanism allowing the rider to lower seat height by 20mm from 830mm to 810mm to suit their individual riding style and preferred position.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Bore: 2.91 in. (74.05 mm)
- Stroke: 2.43 in. (61.9 mm)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 Hp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 58 FT-lbs (79 Nm) @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel muffler
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 10spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tyre: 100/90-19
- Rear Tyre: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 1.69 in (43 mm) upside down forks, 7.09 in (180 mm) travel (5.51 in (140 mm) low seat version)
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 6.69 in (170 mm) rear wheel travel (5.9 in (150 mm) low seat version)
- Front Brakes: Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 10.04 in (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and four rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Track)
- Width Handlebars: 31.3 in (795 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 53.15 in (1,350 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.89 - 32.68 in (810 - 830 mm). Low seat version available: 29.92 - 30.7 in. (760 - 780 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.24 in (1,530 mm)
- Rake: 23.8 º
- Trail: 3.41 in (86.6 mm)
- Dry Weight: 441 lb. (200 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5 US gal.
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.91 in. (74.05 mm) x 2.43 in. (61.9 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 1.69 in (43 mm) upside down forks, 7.09 in (180 mm) travel (5.51 in (140 mm) low seat version)
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 6.69 in (170 mm) rear wheel travel (5.9 in (150 mm) low seat version)
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.24 in. (1,530 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.89 - 32.68 in. (810 - 830 mm)
- 23.8 deg.
- 3.41 in. (86.6 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 441 lb. (200 kg)
- Jet Black