2020 BMW R1250RS
2020 R1250RS - ZG92106 - Right side
20RS R 1250 RS USD 15,695.00
ND2 Black Storm Metallic N/C
ZSL Select Package 3,150.00
182 DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) N/C
5AC ABS Pro N/C
665 Luggage Grid N/C
230 Comfort Package N/C
350 Chrome Exhaust Pipe N/C
519 Heated Grips N/C
530 TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor) N/C
233 Touring Package N/C
191 Dynamic ESA N/C
193 Keyless Ride N/C
272 GPS Preparation N/C
538 Cruise Control N/C
636 Center Stand N/C
681 Saddle Bag Mounts N/C
235 Dynamic Package N/C
222 Gear Shift Assist Pro N/C
224 Ride Modes Pro N/C
5AB Internal Code N/C
992 Market Launch Equipment N/C
Net Total 18,845.00
Destination Charge 495.00
Total Suggested Price 19,340.00
* For over 50 years, A&S Motorcycles has been the premiere Sacramento area motorcycle shop. We specialize in fine European machines from BMW, Ducati and Triumph. We've earned our reputation by offering the best bikes, new and used, along with excellent customer service. Whether you need parts, riding gear or accessories to make your bike unique, we are here for you.
It's About the Ride!
* Find current manufacturer's promotions; copy this link to your browser: https://www.aspowersports.com/factory-promotions#BMWPromos
* All advertised vehicles are subject to prior sale. We reserve the right to make changes without notice, and are not responsible for errors or omissions. New vehicles sold by A&S Motorcycles are subject to freight, title transfer and document preparation fees and a $698.00 handling fee. Vehicle sales within California are subject to state sales tax, and license fees. If you are not a California resident but take delivery within California, you pay CA sales tax at the minimum rate and a title transfer fee. If you take delivery outside California, laws regarding titling, and taxes vary from state to state; please contact your local Department of Motor Vehicles for information. Some states have a reciprocal tax agreement with California.
*Trade-ins: A&S Motorcycles can accept your motorcycle, scooter, car, or truck in trade toward the purchase of a motorcycle. Please call today! All trades are subject to mechanical inspection by our service dept.
A&S Motorcycles | DLR # 05872 | 916-726-7334 | www.aspowersports.com | It's About the Ride!
THE NEW BMW R 1250 RS.
SPORTY TOURING IN THE FAST LANE.
Each tour is determined by two factors: time and distance. With the new BMW R 1250 RS you can get more out of every tour. The rich 105 lb-ft torque and 136 hp of the new boxer engine accelerate you quickly to your cruising speed. The innovative BMW ShiftCam technology offers you more torque over the entire speed range, so you can rocket to an impressive sprint in every riding situation. The redesigned front gives the full-LED headlight a fresh, sporty look and performs or rides aerodynamically into the wind. This way, you can ride quickly and comfortably at any time. One thing is certain - no matter how much road you ride, with the R 1250 RS your riding pleasure grows with every mile you ride.
Black Storm Metallic
With the basic version in classic Black Storm Metallic, you turn the day into night. Silver elements such as footrests and handlebar add brilliant highlights.
- BMW ShiftCam.
- Dynamic ESA of the latest generation.
- New Ride Modes.
- All-New Engine.
- Type: Air/liquid-cooled 4-stroke flat twin engine, double overhead camshaft, one balance shaft and variable engine timing system BMW ShiftCam
- Bore x stroke: 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Capacity: 1,254 cc
- Rated output: 136 hp at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 105 lb-ft at 6,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 50 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 508 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive
- Frame: Two section frame, front - and bolted on rear frame, load bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 45 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) via handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 5.5" / 5.5" (140 mm / 140 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.2" (1,530 mm)
- Castor: 4.4" (110.9 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62.3°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50'' x 17''
- Rim, rear: 5.50'' x 17''
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston radial calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral, can be switched off)
- Length: 86.7" (2,202 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 36.4" (925 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 49.4" (1,255 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 32.3"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Sport Seat: 73.8", Standard Seat: 72.4", Low Seat: 67.7"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 536 lbs (243 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1,014 lbs (460 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 478 lbs (217 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.8 gal (18 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4 L)
- 2 Ride Modes (Rain/Road)
- Adjustable Windshield
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Connectivity with TFT Display
- Dynamic Brake Control
- Hill Start Control
- Horseshoe Style "Horizontal Y" Headlight Element
- LED Headlight
- Multifunction Display
- LED Tail Light
- On-Board Computer Pro
- ShiftCam (Variable Camshaft Control)
- Power Socket
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke flat twin engine
- 1,254 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 102.5 mm x 76 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 45 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum single-sided swing arm with BMW Paralever; WAD strut (travel-related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) via handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston radial calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 276 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR 17
- 60.2 in. (1,530 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 32.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal. (18 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 536 lb. (243 kg)
- Black Storm Metallic